REQUIRED SERVICE CATEGORIES
- HVAC Maintenance
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Electrical Maintenance
APPROVED OPTIONAL SERVICE CATEGORIES
- Fire Alarm System Maintenance and Repair
- Fire Suppression (Water Based) System Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Building Management Services
- Architectural and Framework Building Maintenance Services
- Landscaping/Grounds Maintenance
- Pest Control
Contractor Points of Contact
BMO PROGRAM MANAGER
BMO CONTRACT MANAGER
CMC Capabilities Statement
CMC and Maintenance, Inc. (CMC) is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Bangor, Maine. CMC is a Full Facilities Management Corporation with over twenty-four (24) years of servicing Federal, State and Commercial Facilities with Operations and Mechanical Maintenance (O&M) and Custodial and Related Services.
CMC DUNS: 883405797
CMC DUNS: 883405797
CMC is a contract holder for the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule 03FAC (Full Facilities Maintenance) Special Item Number 811-002.
CMC is a contract holder for the General Services Administration Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) strategic sourcing solution for Zone 1.
Currently, CMC & Maintenance services over forty-five (45) contracts in fifteen (15) states to include Federal Buildings, U.S. Courthouses, Land Ports of Entry Facilities, National Archive and Records Centers, Parking Garages and Lots. CMC also provides O&M and Custodial Services to several VA CBOC Facilities.
- 561210 Facility Support Services
- 561720 Janitorial Services
- 238220 Plumbing, Heating, & Air-Conditioning Contractors
- 561730 Landscaping Services
- 561740 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- 561790 Other Services to Buildings
- 811310 Commercial & Industrial Machinery
- 238210 Electrical Contractors
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561710 Pest Control
O&M Services/Custodial Services
Preventive Maintenance and Repair to Fire/Life Systems, Building Automation Systems, HVAC Systems, Emergency Generators, Plumbing, Architectural and Structural Repair, Water Treatment, Electrical Systems, Key Card Systems/Gates, and Elevator Maintenance/Inspection. Janitorial, Grounds, Landscaping, Waste Management, Window Cleaning, Pest Control, and Snow Plowing/Snow Removal.